– Calling: This device supports Bluetooth calls, under watch connects to the phone to make or receive calls. Click the Bluetooth 3.0 icon in the drop-down menu. When the icon is blue, the phone enters settings-Bluetooth-search for “Watch call” pairing. Bluetooth 3.0 can be turned off by clicking to enter low power consumption mode, which can extend the use time.
– Phonebook: Sync all the contacts in the cellphone, maximum is 8 usual contacts.
– Language/Time/Date： It will synchronize the date & time from the phone when Bluetooth is connected with App.
– Standby watch face: There are some watch faces to choose from the standby interface, long-press the screen for 3 seconds to switch the watch faces, you can download the watch face through the APP, or you can set your favorite photos or pictures as the watch face wallpaper.
– Status bar: At standby swipes down to enter, it has Bluetooth, battery status, and Bluetooth audio, always-on screen switch, screen lock, ON/OFF, settings, do not disturb mode, and other shortcut functions.
– Password lock: The password lock will take effect after the screen is off for 5 seconds. Entering a 4-digit password will automatically turn on the password function. Turn off the switch when unlocked, and you can enter a new password. If you forget the original set password, enter 00000 Unlock directly.
– Notifications： Slide up into the notification, notifications synchronous from the phone, such as calls, WhatsApp, SMS, WeChat messages, when calls, messages coming, they will vibrate.
– Pedometer, Distance, Calorie: Monitoring daily steps, mileage, calories. Reset at 0 o’clock each day. Support 7 days records data in the watch.
– Sports: Multiple sports mode, select one to start, slide right to pause the exercise. It records duration, calorie consumption, and heart rate, etc. data.
– Heart rate: When this function is activated, the heart rate is being measured by the device scanning the surface capillary of the skin with green optical diodes. Please allow for about 2 seconds to start measuring and recording. Slide to other menus to stop measuring. Please refer to information about average heart rate, heart rate while exercising for your age group and gender online and/or ask your medical practitioner for advice.
Please note: The device is not a medical device. Any values shown are for reference only.
– Breath: Calm down and take a deep breath for 1-2 minutes, which has a good effect on relieving stress. Long-term exercise can enhance cardiopulmonary function
– Sleep monitor: Sleep monitoring will be automatically active from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am the next morning. You can check the details of sleep quality with the WearFit2.0 app on the phone.
– Stopwatch: Press the start and pause, again press for stopping.
– Remote control music: Play the music on the phone side, control at the watch side.
– About: Tap to enter, check device model, firmware version, Bluetooth address.
– Reset Recovery device.
– Alarm: Set several alarm clocks through the App on the phone.
– Sedentary Reminder: You can set time to remind yourself to stand up.
– Wrist bright screen： Set it in the App, it takes more power consumption when it is on
Support Bluetooth call:
Mobile phone synchronization of frequently used contacts.
So you can just use the watch to make calls and answers.
How to use Bluetooth call
The Bluetooth call function requires dual Bluetooth signal support, so you need to connect twice according to the instructions:
①Scan the QR code on the manual through the mobile phone browser, download the dedicated app and turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth. Find and connect the device in the app. Confirm binding
②Find the device in the Bluetooth of the mobile phone (check the device name in the watch to check the device information), and select the connection and pairing